What Makes Us Special
- Our commitment to fostering close relationships with our families
- Our island’s beautiful, open green spaces
- Our diverse and international community of children, families, and
- Our eco-healthy environment designed by a LEEDS certified architect
- Our well-equipped classrooms and specially designed indoor and outdoor
- The Roosevelt Island Day Nursery does not discriminate on the basis of
race, color, national, or ethnic origin in administration of its educational
policies, admissions policies, scholarships, and all school administered
- The Roosevelt Island Day Nursery is wheelchair accessible and was built
in compliance with the regulations in the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- Children with disabilities can be accommodated in our programs if the
child, with appropriate supports, can function in a mainstream classroom.